Monday, August 08, 2005

ThinkGeek T-Shirts

Wheee! I became a proud owner of two ThinkGeek T-shirts! But wow, what a fast delivery. I ordered them on Thursday, then they sent me an e-mail requesting me to fax or scan and email them something official so they can verify the billing address. I did that on Friday after which they sent me the T-shirts. And today they were delivered. Fast, I say.
But seriously, noone else ever requested of me to give them something with which to prove my billing address is the correct one. Read this.

Unfortunately, our authorization company is not able to run an address verification check on your billing address, therefore, we will need you to fax (703-293-6292), or scan and email us something official to verify this address. A phone bill or credit card statement would be great. If these are not available, a copy of the credit card with the last four digits visible and a photo ID would also be sufficient.

6 Comments:

At Monday, August 08, 2005 7:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh who cares, you got the T-shirts. Now I'm dating a member of the staff. Yey

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Yep, a member of Network Security Staff. ;)
But next time you get a t-shirt or two, too, and there's nothing you can do about it. My woman should be at least as crazy as I am. :]

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever do you mean, I don't have a blog!

 
At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Ugh... do I get a tshirt too?

 
At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Most certainly not! I buy t-shirts only to people that want to have 10 kids with me.

 
At Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:53:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Ah, in that case, I guess no one is going to get a t-shirt from you then, huh? ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home