Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Dullness

I'm tired. I've been working routine tasks for the previous couple of days. So boring, yet attention demanding. Just implement, and test, and reimplement, and retest, and optimize some more, and benchmark some more, and... bleurgh. A game of tennis yesterday helped, but only until I returned to work today. I think I'll finish it tomorrow and then return back to "pythonising". Without challenges the mind seems to be on the lookout for some tropical beach with a few palm trees and free drinks, while the body is left to its own devices. I really need a change of scenery around here. Perhaps I'll submit a request for a personal manager and character builder and motivator and subcontractor and so on. ;)

4 Comments:

At Thursday, July 08, 2004 3:52:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Yeah well dont forget spamming davin, thats pretty routine for you too :)

hehehee

 
At Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:30:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

If I'm a spammer then you're a flooder! Sending me large attachments, sheesh! ;-)

 
At Friday, July 09, 2004 3:20:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Oh please, if you call 700k big you need to sign up for a Google Email account my friend.

PS: Why not set your blogger setup so it emails you when there is a post, that way, you wont miss it when someone posts a comment here. :)

 
At Friday, July 09, 2004 9:05:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

I prefer to poll web pages every so often. That way it's on me to determine when to occupy myself with writing blogs and comments. I don't need notification. And blog bugs are not my concern. :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home