Sunday, September 05, 2004

White Wine is Evil

The picknick was great. But they only had white wine. I don't like white wine. Red is good. White is a no-no. It messes with my stomache and my head in a rather nasty way.
The company was great. Old people, but they know what fun is. Singing and jokes all the time. Only I could drink only white wine. There was no red wine. There was no beer. Only some soft drinks I thought would make me even more sick than the white wine. And I don't like white wine. It's evil. It causes my stomache to spin.
The food was... Okay, let us not go into this. My aunt organized the thing. So why did I expect some edible meat? Doh. I found a few edible pieces nonetheless. Okay, the food was not that terrible. Compared to white wine. I don't like white wine. They said it was good, but I don't believe it. There is no such thing as a good white wine. No white wine is good. None.
The jokes were great. We laughed like nuts. Hopefully I'll remember some of them. But the wine... I don't like white wine. Really. I don't. White wine should be reclassified as an insecticide or something. It's nasty. Now I have a mild headache. I'm already levelling it off with huge amounts of water. Probably those vertebras aren't yet where they should be either. I'd need someone to jump on my back.
Next time I'll bring my own wine to drink. Or beer. Yeah, Guinness. I can't stand white wine. Maybe if used in pickling. I don't think it was meant for drinking. I'm sure that at one time someone intended to take revenge over someone by giving him some white wine to drink. And suddenly people drink it. Just like religion. I'm sure it too wasn't meant to take over the world. It was only meant to tell someone something and leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home