Saturday, September 04, 2004

Yawn and Peace

Ah, a wonderful trip with train. Air conditioning. I almost caught a cold. Outside it was at least 5°C warmer. And my neck needs realignment. Damn seats. Now I have a headache. I just can't get vertebras back into the right position.
I'm visiting my mom and sister. Tomorrow we'll be attending a family picknick. Family in a veeery broad sense. Most of the folks that will be there I never saw before. In fact, everyone but my aunt with her family. That shall be interesting. Not! I equipped myself with a stack of business cards anyway. Let them eat dirt. And I'll enjoy the barbecue.
And on Monday I'll hire a company to replace a couple of windows in my mom's house. They're in a really bad shape.
I need a chiropractic. Or an hour of karate training.
No! A masseuse! ;)

3 Comments:

At Sunday, September 05, 2004 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

I have a spoon! Will that do? I'm not sure how much damag..er.. I meen help I can be, but I'll sure try. Oh and say hi to that sister of yours :)

 
At Sunday, September 05, 2004 8:57:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Do you have a licence for that spoon? I don't trust any black-magic voodoo person verifying theories on my spine with his spoon.
The same goes for my sister. ;>

 
At Tuesday, September 07, 2004 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Of course I have a licence for this here spoon! Let me just show it to your sister... ;)

Just messing dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home