Thursday, September 02, 2004

Lessons of Life, #3

Don't start your day too early!
I did. Yesterday. I've been all sleepy. All day. And shocking people carelessly. ;) Came home at 22:00. Found some milk in the fridge, boiled it, and got curd plus whey. I think it was sour. I just left it there for today to figure out what to do with it. :]
Today I got up all tired and sleepy. Came to the office at 12:40. Exercising my yawn. A lot. I found my boss at the office. He asked me whether I was partying the whole night. "No, just the whole morning." Man, I'm just sooooo tired. "You must tell her to let you have some sleep." Hmmm.... No comment. I give up. I'm too tired for this.
I need more tea. And then a lobotomy, if it doesn't work.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 03, 2004 3:49:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

*Grabs a spoon* Did someone mention a lobotomy?

 
At Friday, September 03, 2004 8:56:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Yes, please remove some of those thoughts messing with my brains. :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home