Friday, August 20, 2004

Busy

My sister forgot to sign on the request for staying at a student dorm during her study. And she was so careful I signed it for those people to be able to dig over my private data. I'm not sure how private the government data over me is, but that's something for another post which I won't ever make anyway. So she was in town today to go and sign it. Since she's so fearful of the unknown, I had to be her guide. For two hours. In the morning. Because she forgot to sign a piece of paper that she made damn sure I signed. And the next week she's coming back to sign a few more papers. To formally enroll to some biology thing or something. And I'll have to show her around, again. I think I'll buy her a map and a bus ticket. :>
Back at work: no peace. Suddenly a bunch of blog posts I just have to answer. :] And then a customer calls and orders a few enhancements to an application. Great, as if I don't have enough of work already. And then yet another customer reports 2 minor mistakes in yet another application. And orders some additional functionality. And they were so quiet for a month now... They also want me to do some other project, very new, very interesting, very time consuming, very when-the-hell-will-i-have-my-vacation? thingy. Good there's no contract signed yet about that. Because at the end of December I have to have some damn secure, damn reliable, damn banking transactions thingy running in production already. And I don't even have the specs yet.
And then that bloody LDAP thingy makes fun of me. I gave up for today. I got home at 21:20. I made myself a salad, had some butter, bread, cheese, grapefruit, beer. Shoooooower. And now I have written this. Good night.
...zzzZZZzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home