Wednesday, August 11, 2004

An Embarrassing End

There's this open-source project. A contributor died a while ago. Just that. I digged a bit further and I found out he died of autoerotic asphyxiation. Shit. Is there a more embarrassing way to die?
Until now I didn't even know people were doing this. Am I unimaginative? Or just boring? Whatever, I'm desire-resistant enough. :]
Though there's a certain something in dieing with pleasure...
Here I also wrote something about some religious fanatics, but I deleted it in fear of abrupt termination of my life and thus the cessation of opportunities to experience pleasure. Bloody religion thingy.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Sounds like a good way to go, eh?

 
At Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:15:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

It's a sad way to go. Actually they all are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home