Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Fed up

Gaah! I think I catched a cold. A mild one, but still. Damn weather can't maintain a normal temperature range - it is jumping between 10°C and 35°C the whole summer. Now I'm all irritated because of it. And sneezing. I'm short of equating it with an apocalypse to everyone. And if they want to cheer me up, I just slam them back with something sarcastic, using my sick sense of humor.
I've promised I'd write something on the topic of linux for beginners some time ago. I think it was two months ago. It was to be published in a booklet. In Slovenian language, of course. The target audience would be office clerks and other computer illiterates, that use computers as tools for writing reports and similar, for managing some simple data in the form of spreadsheets, for e-mail, and for browsing the internet. I've written a few introductory words already and now they'd like me to write the rest. The deadline is August 15th. Aaaaa! Help! I completely forgot about this. I'm doomed. No milk today / my enthusiasm is gone away / the hope stands forlorn / a symbol of the dawn.
And now I'll just continue shooting bugs in a project I've been delaying for two weeks... Later on perhaps I'll morph into a robot. With a vocabulary full of pleasantries and a 24/7 work time. And when the world eats itself perhaps I'll steal a sunny beach somewhere where free drinks are served. Davin's place with his fridge sounds nice. And then I'll throw a neverending party.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Hahahah BURN! :) its nice and warm here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home