Monday, July 19, 2004

Foggy Feelings

I've just had a few beers with a friend and the conversation somehow also covered our student years living in dorms. Of course there's no way around it, the topic on women somehow creeped into the conversation from around the corner as if being my good old friend. Boy, was I an idiot! If you'd known how many times I've found myself in the middle of an opportunity most men only dream of, you'd most likely have me sent to a Tibetan monastery because of my failure to seize the opportunity. I think I'll just go bang through a few walls with my head now. And do something about my inavoidable hangover in the morning. :*]

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 3:28:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Man oh MAN! Just what kind of chances have you passed up man? Give us MORE! We're not worthy! :)
And I bet you'll enjoy that hangover too.

Later dude

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:25:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

The shame is too big. You won't get anything from me without a few additional beers. ;)
Luckilly there's no hangover - I'm just a bit dizzy. :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home