Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Theory of Attraction and Sex

In the last few days, by some intriguing coincidence, I'm being bombarded by stories on the topic of love and sex. I guess The Big Summer Lack of Controversy has emerged. Hardly anyone is doing anything Grandiosely Wrong, so the old everlasting clash between opposites that at the same time defines them on the basic level, has come to the foreground: how shall we regulate this field of human interaction? Most of the time I'm just bored by these expressions of duality, the basic levers of control over an individual, but now I just couldn't help but notice the high number of those occurences. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to the topic in question because of the nonexistence of my significant other. Whatever, I browsed the web a little further and I found The Ladder Theory. A cunning theory; it is so resilient to all attacks that I'm just not interested in disproving it. Maybe it's even true, or a non-disprovable dogma. ;>

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Heh that 'Ladder Theory' sure was good reading :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home