Thursday, July 29, 2004

Music & Tennis

I've noticed two new summer promo mixes at DJ GT's site. I'm not checking that site very often so they may have been there for quite some time already. Anyway, these latest two mixes (Voices of Summer 2004) seem a bit dull. I've listened to them for a while and suddenly I'm robbed of my enthusiasm and can't think of any sick remarks to serve to people. Perhaps this summer is a bit dull and there's just no good material to make a mix from. On the other hand, suddenly all GT's mixes seem a bit dull to me. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for it. Yeah! The Matrix Soundtrack is what I need now! And that Blacksmoke Post-Terrorist Modernism DIY MP3 EP! Mwahaha, let me build up some energy for a game of tennis this evening!
Tennis! I bought new tennis shoes today when I was leaving this site I mentioned in the earlier post. Shit, there I went, "yay, a sale, let me check it out," and the next thing I knew I bought a pair of these tennis shoes. Is this how being a woman feels like? I think I'm very afraid now. ;>
Whow! My filthy mind is working again! C'mon ppl, you know you want to call me, just break something and call me, I'll be glad to be of assistance, nyeheeeheee...

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 30, 2004 3:38:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Tennis shoes and music? Do they even go together? Maybe you could get one of those solid state mp3 players and use it while you're playing tennis even.

As for the shoes, I dont know if that makes you feel like a woman. Well enjoy the shoes mate.

 
At Friday, July 30, 2004 9:50:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

I'm not sure if music and tennis go together, I don't practise that. Music would either distract me or I wouldn't take notice of it, so it's irrelevant. That's in general true for everything and this is why I don't have a player. :]
It was a good game, which I lost of course. As always. :> At least I won 3 sets. :]
It isn't the shoes I was frightened about, but the way I bought them. Impulsive, not at all an informed decision. But even so it was a correct decision. Odd. Fearsome! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home