Thursday, August 12, 2004

Živa Revealed

I visited the (in)famous Živa at her workplace just an hour or so ago. Hm. She's alright, I guess. ;) She was visibly shocked by my sudden appearance, but I'm accustomed to such responses. :> Especially since I behaved like a locomotive speeding towards her with a sustained horn blow. :] Anyway, she doesn't hesitate (much) to kick back. ;)
Sadly I couldn't stay for long as there's this annoying customer I couldn't even brush my teeth without him calling me up. I have to fix his database... The error is somewhere in this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge stored procedure. Yes, people are insane. But I'd probably be out digging trenches if they weren't. :> Who in his/her right mind would ever write everything in a single procedure, with little or no indentation in code? Formatting is so horrible I feel like Elmer Fudd hunting wabbits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home