Monday, August 23, 2004

Something Is Wrong

I left for work without performing the usual morning cycle. You know, checking if all the stuff is in the right place, if you've got your office keys and so on... GAAAAAAAAHHH! Sure enough I get up all the way to my office doors and a sudden thought strikes me: I left the keys at home on the desk! The vivid memory of my keys lying on the table besides the keyboard at home just worsens my despair. So I find myself in front of my office doors, stymied horribly. I never forgot my keys before! I never forgot to bring out the trash before! I never left out that last cycle! The thing worsens as I can't find any memory of me leaving! A block of memory... missing! Horrible! I've been abducted by aliens and they left me in front of my office doors without the keys! Ha! Now I'm up to them. They made a horrible mistake. A dead give-away. Now I know they're after me. I'll mount a defense immediately. A tin-foil hat, garlic, and stuff. We'll see who'll win.
Now I'm at home again, I took the keys, and will retry the "getting to work" part. Damn aliens.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 4:09:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Could also be a core memory dump, or you getting old, or that funky tea you've been drinking.
Think about that.

 
At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:55:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Nah. A couple of thoughts were being nasty, short-circuiting neuron paths and causing parts of my brain to overheat. They're in prison now. I charged them with terrorism. They won't easilly get out of it. :]

 
At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

*cough* core dump *cough*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home