Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Let's Get Retarded

You know. When something annoys me for long enough. I start doing potentially stupid things. But I don't know that at the time of doing it. I mean. I've eaten maximum dose of Coldrex pills today and yesterday. I'm even eating sweets. And now I'm thinking. I've gained some reserve energy by reorganising my diet. I'll take an extra boost tonight. And then cook some wine. A huge lot. Sweet hot wine with lemon. I'm going to drink myself silly. And then. IT CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER! Or I'll start billing those damn viruses for renting my body.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:00:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Just dont end up killing yourself

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 12:17:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

If that's the only way to kill them, too... MWAHAHAAA!
Just joking, man! :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home