Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Spreading Freedom?

Whatever news I watch, I can't get rid of the segment of video where Bush says he'll continue to fight the terrorism and spread freedom around the world. I don't know, is it possible to force freedom unto people? It sounds kind of kinky. Absurd. You can't force freedom, it's a contradiction. So what Bush does, seems more like fighting freedom and spreading terrorism. And interestingly enough, this also suits the facts. Americans have less personal freedom than before Bush. There is a notable increase in terrorism. And then I see brutes in their early thirties yelling "YEEEAAAAH!" to "I shall continue to fight for American interests!" or something else equally megalomaniac. I'd send them to Iraq immediately.
Oh, and there is some controversy around a bulge on Bush's back. Yes, the president is actually a Martian and that bulge is the respirator for his gills. It would explain the destructive behaviour. The Martians are taking over the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home