Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Not Over Untill It's Over

Yesterday I threw a birthday party.
The result? We emptied 7 bottles of wine and 30 cans of Guinness, drank 1L of Jägermeister and 1L of Malibu rum, 3L of Coca-Cola, 3L of orange juice, I made 2 pans of pizza, and 2 pans of a pastry one day before. It's all gone. :]
I got a cue stick for billiards. We're playing tomorrow already. :]
Now I'll have to become a local billiards master. ;)
All in all, the wine bottle count has decreased. At last. The wine gain was lower than the loss, so I'm starting to regain some space on the shelves. Although now I've noticed a serious increase in spirits. Now I have... Oh dunno, surely more than 5 bottles of various spirits. Ummmm... Anyone for a drink-till-drop-dead party? :]

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Woooo drinkies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home