Friday, October 08, 2004

Fooooooood

One of the flatmates yesterday bought a microwave oven damn cheap. $50. Today I told my boss about this oven and how nicely it would complement the fridge at the office. So now there's also a microwave oven at the office. Hm. Suddenly a whole new vista of possibilites appeared. I can buy refridgerated and frozen foods, to be heated/cooked in a snap! It's about the time for me to change my awful sustenance. No more excuses about the lack of time for cooking and thus eating only sandwiches, pizzas, and the likes. ;)
My boss is very inventive, too, not only generous. How to test a microwave? Put in a Micro$oft CD and see it sizzle in flashes and sparks. Geeez. And I thought I was crazy. ;)
It appears both of my flatmates are away for the weekend. Neat. I'll test my knowledge of pizza making tomorrow. I haven't made one in a year and I don't want to test that on my b-day party. :]
And now for a can of Guinness to take me into the night. If nothing can help me get rid of my sore throat, then this won't either. Errr. There's something not quite right with that statement. Eh, leave it.
Read my first post at The dregs of I.T. ;)

mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home