Monday, September 27, 2004

Recuperating

Wow, I didn't know I have a readership that eagerly awaits my new posts. ;) Anyway, not to disappoint you, here's another post.
I have a slightly sore throat. Some damn cold or whatever. My nose is all scabby. I'm not certain, but I believe it's because I don't eat enough. Food just doesn't "attract" me. I usually eat when I'm dead hungry--it simply doesn't occur to me it would be good to eat sooner. It's okay during the summer but as soon as temperatures fall I think my body just doesn't have sufficient energy anymore, certainly not with my eating habit. This weekend I started to choose mostly food rich with carbohydrates and proteins, and choose it often. It's a bit time-consuming, but I think I'm on the right track. Despite the troublesome throat I've been highly productive at work today and some vitality returned to me. For some reason I've been full of adrenaline the whole day up till now. That never happened to me before... odd. I've been typing on that computer like a maniac. ;) Oh, and I really don't like it when a customer changes specs so that I have to rewrite one of the fundamental layers of an application. Damn bothersome and evil--such changes have to be applied mega-carefully or you can easilly break something. Not to say you also have to find all the pieces using the damn layer, and then change them accordingly. Good noone else was at the office today. I catched myself a few times cursing real bad. ;)
Since Davin seems über-busy in Singapore I must be my own schedule-manager. :] Therefore I'll order myself to bed now. I need to get healthy.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 28, 2004 6:25:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Hrmmm a readership... is that like those large ships.. like the Titanic ? :)

Dav "Busy in Singapore" out

 
At Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:30:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

No, it's actually a shipload of readers. ;)
Anyway, I would probably have comprehended it as "reader's hip" at first. I have a knack in "atomising" what I read. ;) Latest such disaster was "Python in a Nut's Hell. You could probably imagine the expression of perplexity creeping over my face. Nutshell, dude. Nutshell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home