Thursday, September 23, 2004

Time

My boss told me we should be able to stall one project to give me about two weeks for a few other projects. There's simply not enough time to do it all. I barely have the time to sleep. Yesterday I came home at about 19:30, found a flatmate that was just going for shopping, joined him (he has a car), bought a trunk-load of beverages (coming birthday party preparation), then we went to have pizza, and when we came back the time was already 23:00. Today I got up around 08:30, and now I'm ready to leave for work. Check the time of the post. Bejasus. Today I'll be home at around 19:30 again, and I have karate training at 20:30.... and I'll get home a bit after 22:00, take a shower, make me some supper, and well, it will be midnight by the time I get to bed.
Where do I find some time?!
And food...?

And this is the second retry at posting this damn thing! Naughty Blogger, you devillish bastard, work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home