Monday, September 13, 2004

Bamboozled

I needed some rest so I left him alone this Sunday... I mean, what can go wrong on a Sunday? You aren't supposed to work or anything on a Sunday, just go around wasting time and generally annoying people, but this Sunday noooo, he had to make a mess! Who would've thought it's possible to twist and swing and rotate and and... and just take a mixer and rip apart whatever is left, all in less than one day? It's soooo like... like a jungle! Messy! Geeez! And he didn't even eat any beef. What's the matter with him? I try to make heads and tails of it, I try to chop my way through and make a map of things so as to see the extent of damage, trying to make a plan how to approach this damn situation I really didn't need, I mean, it was such a nice order, everything in place, accessible whenever needed. And, and, and now! I turn around and I'm unable to retrace my steps! There's just no trail! Nothing! I chop something off, hell, a shitload of odd things, and there's just no effect! And then I can't even find the things that were chopped off!
Wake up you dipstick! Oi! Snap out of it! Give me some room, dammit!
Bloody idiot. He doesn't even recognise me! Did you see that?! He just doesn't comprehend anything! "On Sundays you can take a break, noone needs you then." Yea right... Take a break... And come back to a broken home!
Oi! Stop dreaming, will ya?

-Your mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home