Sunday, September 12, 2004

No More Beer

I got better on Friday,
The week's last workday.

There was still something lingering in my throat, but I wanted to finish something at work. I can't let things be unfinished. Not if it's up to me. So I went to work for a rather unproductive day, but I finished what I intended.

Yesterday I wanted to see
An exhibition for free.

A couple of friends are having a photo exhibition in the restaurant GIC near Rogaška Slatina. I know they're reading my blog, so I must include an advertisement. ;) On display are 25 mostly black'n'white photos of women's portraits, I think the proper name is Vintage Pinups, as described on their homepage where almost all photos of the exhibition are also hosted. Certainly worth of seeing; amazing photos, there are also very funny introductory comments attached to every picture. I still can't get the "tick-tacking bouquet of white daisies" comment out of my head.

And today, hopefully witty,
I want to see someone pretty.

Cloudy weather... Will it hold? It must. My throat, too. No rain. No beer. Not today.

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 13, 2004 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

There must ALWAYS be beer my friend... always...

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 11:26:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Uhmmm... Okay, but ONLY if it's Guinness. :]
I'm not drinking any other crap anytime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home