Thursday, September 09, 2004

Sick

My first day of sick leave this year.
Quelle merde.
Drying my bed. It's like someone would pour a bucket of water over me.
My body is quick and relentless in battling diseases. But this is ridiculous.
It's only a sore throat. Caused by having a cold beer after a workout. And there was a slight draft. And it wasn't warm. And I was hungry most of the day. But no, my body declared a state of emergency and suspended my work, my plans, my future! And it didn't tell me for how long. I'm stymied.
I'm going back to bed now. Martial law is in effect. Punishment for disobedience is too severe to type more. Restoration of health has the upmost priority.

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 13, 2004 4:19:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Oh my god how could you! Take a sick day when other people in your office were working SO hard !
*tisk tisk*

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 11:33:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Unlike you, I do not plan to have my greatest moments in life in the office. :]

 
At Tuesday, September 14, 2004 3:35:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Man... *sob* that hurt. Oh well *steals the office pc's*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home