Monday, September 20, 2004

Horoscopes

I don't read horoscopes because they're usually all dry, without a meaning, not before, not after, full with some garbage I can't and don't want to identify with. But there's one exception to this rule, I occasionally check the Free Will Astrology site, and not just because of the horoscope as you'll see if you check it out. It often hits the spot for me; I don't know how that's possible, but it happens. I checked it just now and I had to read it a few times to believe it. Here's what it says for Libra, for the week of September 16:

"I lost the plot for a while," says a character in Nick Hornby's novel, High Fidelity. "And I lost the subplot, the script, the soundtrack, the intermission, the popcorn, the credits, and the exit sign." I'm betting you could have said something like that recently, Libra. The story of your life seemed to have been whisked out from under you and banished to the wilderness on the outskirts of limbo, where the wasteland meets no man's land. That's the bad news. The good news is that while you may never recover the plot you started with, you'll soon find a brand new one that's better than the original.

Shit. Whatever. Back to work.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:49:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Yeah! *cracks a whip* get back to work with you! Slacker!

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 10:56:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

That was the "shit" of surprise. :]
And you Davin, watch out with that whip. You never know when and who'll become your new boss. ;>

 
At Thursday, September 23, 2004 4:00:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Oh great! Now I'm really scared.... not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home