Friday, September 24, 2004

Twilight Zone

I woke up the first time. "Eh, it's still dark outside... zzzz...." I woke up for the second time. "Hm. Wait. What's the time? 08:10? But it's still dark... zzz..." Then something shot through me and I woke up again. "Wait, it's past 8 am?! What? 08:30 already? But... the darkness!" So I looked through the window and perhaps for the first time in my life were wishing to have something to take a photo with. Nasty clouds, dark clouds, heavy clouds, clouds all over the sky, a dark grey cloudorama! Dude, for a moment I thought the apocalypse is coming. And the city felt all quiet, alone, static, grey. No wind, no traffic, no people. Whow, now that's an emotional sight.
And now, let me hurry to work... I need a schedule manager, someone to constantly kick me in the butt and yell at me: "Hurry up! Wake up! Do something! Don't just stare at clouds! What are you, a fish? Take a shower! Dress up! Buy something to eat! Catch a bus! Work! Make that module! Don't stare throught the window! Forget about birds! Make another module! Debug this thing! Don't yawn and sit back! Your vacations will never come! Now, write the report!"

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 24, 2004 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Hey I dont mind taking that job, but you'll have to wait for me to be back from Singapore. The way it is looking, I'm going to be flying back for a late birthday dinner on Saturday then go back to Singapore the comming Monday. Bleah!

Dav "Still stuck in Singapore" out

 
At Friday, September 24, 2004 12:04:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Davin, if you were a woman, I'd ask you to marry me. ;->

 
At Saturday, September 25, 2004 7:24:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

I'm more-or-less indifferent regarding the weather. Every weather has its beauty. The sunny weather is beautiful for it emphasises the beauty of landscape, various animals come out and start being very vocal about it, and so on. The sky with heavy clouds, stillnes of air, just before it starts raining, shows its ominous majesty, that shows in landscape losing its colours and all those chirping animals getting a break, to everyone's satisfaction, etc.
Anyway, I wouldn't mind a sunny beach with palmtrees and all. Got a room free? ;)

 
At Monday, September 27, 2004 3:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the schedule manager should always remind you to update your blog too ;) It might go something like this: "Update your blog! Somebody halfway across the globe is waiting for an update! Don't make her wait!" :D

~Lydia~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home