Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Reclaiming

Another day of calories and my body is nearing normality. I think. Thought analysis shows significant dwell on yesterday. Hrmmm. I used to be focused on tomorrow, dammit! What fucktard changed this?! No wonder this blog is polluted by worries. A graceful turn to the south, driver, if you please.
Yesterday Davin "convinced" me to join his The Dregs of I.T. blog. It seems I always have a few ideas on how to "improve" his posts. ;] So I'll scribble something for that blog occasionally, too. It's time to pull out that nasty killer sarcasm from the dungeons of my mind before it rusts to pieces. And no, I'm not this disgruntled and sizzling man in real life! Well, not all the time. ;>
Some people just take it too seriously. Me included. Doh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home