Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Regaining

The timing is improving; I was at the office at 8:45, fully fed and all. I threw huge portions of calories into my body yesterday: pizza, damn greasy baked eggs with cheese, sandwiches, etc. I'm seriously considering some sweets. :] Sugar! The only more direct approach would be pumping glucose intravenously. I just hope I won't get sick from it; I don't tolerate much of chocolate, I get sick soon.
So, yeah, I'm energized, now it's up to the body to get damn healthy.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 7:00:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Ampak kot pohvalo, da sem ogledalo folku? "Vidiš, mami, potem pa sem naletel na tega čudaka in v njem sem zagledal svarilo zase." :P
Šala! Ah presneto, mislim da bom kar refilal svoj rezervoar sarkazma in črnega humorja. ;]

 
At Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:25:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Hmja. Nekam neprijetno mi je ob misli, da nekdo sestavlja superinformacijo iz moje zmede.
Noja. Obilo uspeha, če ti je to v veselje. :]

 
At Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:50:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Prepustim tebi, da sodiš o tem. :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home