Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Voting Procedure

The whole world is more or less interested in who will be the next president of the USA. Even more, the whole world favours one or the other candidate (the third being a mere joke) because the result of the elections will have an impact on the whole world, not just the USA. It's a bit disturbing that those claustrophobic, xenophobic, etc. (panphobic?) people get to have a bit of a say in my life. Whatever. Let them rot in peace. They're destined to. ;-) [Linked is a funny video of how the voting with Diebold machines might be like.]

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:30:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Sure thing. If everyone else knows what's good for me, I'm sure I can master the same skill, maybe even better. ;-]

 
At Tuesday, November 02, 2004 11:41:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Travel where? USA? Dream on. :>
Otherwise, try not to be so attached to my sarcasm and dark twisting of news and life in general. It might kill you. ;)
Read the latest message from Archangel Michael instead. :]

 
At Tuesday, November 02, 2004 12:34:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

And you call me judgemental?
I said it might kill you. ;]

 
At Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:57:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

I intended to make a post out of this, but I decided to just write a shortish reply. A post might offend you, and I don't even have time and will to continuously explain myself and include disclaimers at every step.
I rarely communicate directly; most of the time I try to compel people to make up their mind, either by declaring their truth, debating and thus deciding on what is their truth, protecting their truth, hiding their truth by completely ignoring me, and so on. I'm not as interested in forming my own opinions as I am in challenging yours. I like to pick on people's brains. Consequently I'm not very opinionated and tend to change my views rather often, but never hold on to them as the [only] truth.
This post was written after reading a few articles on various news sites and mirrors their positions. Writing it the way I did I tried to engage the readers. It clearly needs to be adjusted. Or not? I give you this choice. I didn't expect to be burned at stake, though. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home