Friday, January 13, 2006

Bathroom Woes

I am genuinely pissed off. A plumber was supposed to fix the drainage leak in the bathroom. If I were the owner of the flat I'd have kicked his butt a few days ago already. On Monday late evening, when he was already gone, after 5 days of work, this is what I've found when I entered the flat.


After making a step through the front door. Right is the bathroom (not seen), ahead is the studio room.


A look into the bathroom.


Something scribbled on the wall where a mirror is supposed to be.


A look from the bathroom.

Yesterday I checked it again and the tiles were on and the bathroom was painted. It took them 3 freakin' days for that. Seriously, if I were to do all this, it would take me 4 days tops. And yes, I have a fair deal of knowledge about doing this stuff, so nobody will tell me how long it takes to do quality work.
As of this morning, I couldn't even take a dump properly. The toilet bowl was just mounted on the drain pipe, it wasn't even fixed to the floor or connected to the tank. No faucet, no basin, no shower.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

ick. man i've been there, done that. contractors SUCK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home