Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Being A Tough Boss

So then, I got fed up with doing manial boring tasks and hired a poor student for peanuts. He doesn't like wasting time on buses to come to work, so he works at home. We chat on irc to iron out details of tasks. And then at one time I just got fed up with him, too. I mean, what good is he to me, if I have to explain everything, virtually doing all the thinking for him? I may as well do the damn thing, too. And it will even be faster.

<bacek> [Fatal Error] MapoCore.dpk(67): Unit MapoUtils was compiled with a different version of msgdlg_Unit.MsgDlg_Form
<[AlesS]> well, deal with it
<bacek> doesnt make any sense
<[AlesS]> it's you who is supposed to make sense
<bacek> don't jump to conclusions just like that
<[AlesS]> know what jumping to conclusions is? that all you're good for is doing 10-liner programs in basic

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

I shall jump to another conclusion, that he should go back to COBOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home