Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Evil or Capable?

I was fetching my traditional breakfast at the vending machine (coffee with loads of sugar) and as I was waiting for the buzzing machine to finish mixing all the poisons, a dispatcher was carrying a rather big and hefty box upstairs. He was a smallish, perhaps 1.7 m tall guy, and it was obvious the box was a bit heavy as he was panting and walking all bent backwards, trying not to lose the balance. When I returned to the office I told my coworker and the nearby secretary I sure wouldn't like to be a courier, and explained in a quite picturesque way what I saw. The secretary remarked I was quite heartless, laughing at the poor guy. I told her sure I'm laughing, I have a better job! I'm supposed to be laughing, we live in a dominator culture! Then she said she hopes I'll never be a president or anything, and I was just appalled! What?! Who'd like their president to be a sissy anyway? It's a dominator culture! That's what hierarchy means! Vote for anarchy if you don't like it, baby!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get for dating Sadam Husein. Sooner or later someting rubbs off.

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Zilko said...

Hellow... . Nice to see ur blog :D

_________________________
www.armandoz.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

A. Yes you are evil
B. Hahahahaha on all the spam comments :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home