Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Still Alive

Yes, yes, I'm still alive. Only I had plenty of work to do. Among other things, I've been coding a player for a local chain of shops (Tuš) which is mostly finished (basic functionality working) only I have to tweak it a bit more and I want it to be configured with autotools (autoconf and automake). Simply put, the player will be like a radio: playing mp3 music with a commercial here and there. Some other guy (company even) is building the management web interface. And who had to write all the detailed specs? Right. At least now I know where and which „quotes“ to put for quoting in Slovene language.
Anyway, I wasn't only behind the keyboard the previous month. Or put the other way around, as many coders like to do it, the keyboard wasn't only in front of me the previous month. It's been in front of sweet jammy jams jamming the jammed space bar, so I had to disassemble it, wash everything, and then wonder if it's wise to put it all together again.


The jammer had a striking similarity to my girlfriend. I don't even want to infer further, seeing this nice smile.


As you can probably think, seeing the upper photo, we were out making photos. If you probably can't think then go work for Micro$oft. The alternative is you end up like this shopping trolley. All under the ice.


I hate winter. Seriously, whoever invented it must have been very bored. Probably didn't get accepted to a position at Micro$oft. Just look at what trees must suffer because of this bad idea.


The only nice thing about the winter is that it's all nicely decorated. Shiny colourful lights all over the place.


But even that is because new year happens during winter. Just think of poor Australians. Having no similar thing during their winter. Okay, okay, poor Tasmanians. I don't think even they have such a snowwy winter. Err, summer. Oh, whatever.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 06, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

pretty pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home