Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Panting

Whoa, passed three exams already this year! Just got the result of the latest exam. Okay, I officially passed two exams, but because one double-semester subject got divided into two one-semester subjects per the new programme, I had to take two exams for that subject. Yay for me! Two more exams remaining... And a diploma. I hope to pass both remaining exams this year or at least till February, and then start working on a diploma. And then this big chunk of my disgrace will have finally fallen off of me. C'mon, studying for 15+ years isn't exactly what I had in mind when I enrolled.
I had to invest my summer vacation time and a chunk of overtime work into having a month off to study, and I think I can muster at most 3 more weeks off this year. I hope it'll suffice at least for one more exam this year. But then again, I must not stop now... Full speed ahead!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:39:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Man, you're a hard working guy. Much more hardworking then me. All I do on weekends is sit around with a fruity drink and a paper umbrella in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home