Monday, November 08, 2004

Published

And now, time for me to gloat! There's a book out there that has my name on it! True, I'm only one of the authors. True, the book is in Slovene and thus not interesting to anyone but a handful of people. True, only some 1500 copies have been published. (I'm not sure about this number.)
But! My name is on the front page! Six names, one of them mine! Haaa! And a big ad for the company I work for, somewhere at the end of the book. :]
The translation of the title would be something like Non-Governmental How-To: a handbook for using information technology in non-governmental institutions. The chapter about Linux is written by me. With a sentence or two and a few hints from my boss. Don't worry boss, you're mentioned at the start of the chapter, too. ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home