Sunday, November 07, 2004

Zzzzz...

Did you know orange juice and Jägermeister mix rather well? Well, sufficiently well if you can't bear the thought of cleaning up your place in a sober state.
Nah, I was just so sleepy the whole day I didn't know what to think, so I didn't. Except, it didn't last for quite a long time, somewhere in the middle a thought appeared just by itself. It made me clean up the flat a bit. And I spiced it up with that juicy drink. Oh, anyone for some chocolate pudding? I made too much of it.
I even made a playlist in a dance style. Some of the titles: Real 2 Real: I Like to Move It, Stereo MCs: Connected, Apache Indian: Boom Shack-a-lack, Scatman John: Scatman, Run DMC vs. Jason Nevins: It's Like That. I also included Tanita Tikaram: Twist in My Sobriety. Great piece, although it somehow doesn't fit the previous selection. Well, it has a certain style. ;)
Did music help? Nah. I cleaned this place up, then kept on yawning until now. I think it would be a good idea to resume karate training. Due to health problems I haven't attended it for a month now.
Good night.

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 08, 2004 3:01:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

I LIVE!
Slide me some of that Jagermeister mix dude :)

 
At Monday, November 08, 2004 10:47:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

You Live! One Jägermeister mix coming up, dude!
I've read your blog. My condolences.
It's nice you're back. ;)

 
At Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:59:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Hey thanks man. I'm still trying to pick up work from where I left off, and I think I've got one of the office computers working as a web server *woot*

I'll drop you an email on the web address soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home