Thursday, January 27, 2005

And If I Receive This Crap Again...

... I'm going to cut some balls! For some odd reason people like to lose the touch with reality and email me requests to forward requests to identify a couple of tsunami victims. In zillionplicates! Do those morons really think that in more than a month after the disaster no relative is going to react to the fact that their dears are missing? Okay, so you cannot be 100% sure. But why forward it only because you cannot be sure they already found their family? Sheesh! Try to get sure, and only if you fail, click that damn itchy "forward" button! You only have to feed a part of the text into Google to receive results clearly stating you don't have to bombard other people's mailboxes with some shit to identify a boy or a girl anymore!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, January 30, 2005 5:06:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Dude WTF? Cut balls? omg! you've gone off the deep end! Can i have your stuff if you dont want any of it now? ;)

 
At Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:22:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Not my balls, silly. Maybe your, if you don't make a quick post at the IT-dregs blog. ;-)

 
At Monday, January 31, 2005 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Damit, and I really love my balls too at that. I'm stupidly stuck in Singapore, running from client to client helping them solve stuff that they did in the first place. That bit of work on the IT Dregs post I did a few months back has been collecting dust.

;(

 
At Monday, January 31, 2005 12:11:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

At least you enjoy a nice climate. I'm freezing over here at 10°C.
On the other hand, enjoy your clients while you have them. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home