Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Containment

Some lamer(z) tried throughout the last week to hack into a computer I administer. At first I was denying access to subnets with the attacking hosts. But today I got fed up. I locked out everyone except for a few Slovenian subnets. 0wn0rz th4t, h4xx0rz!
Today I'm experiencing an adrenaline rush. Walked over the local Rožnik hill. Yes, over it. In a bit less than half an hour. I took the steepest way uphill. Was up in less than 5 minutes. And cursed two thirds of the world population on the way. They have to die in the next 50 years or so anyway, if Earth is to remain the only planet sustaining humans.
I must burn the adrenaline by hightened activity. Otherwise it would get stored in fat. Which I haven't got. So, I'm afraid I have to beat up all of you. I might explode once or twice in the process. But don't worry. Nothing personal.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:40:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Cool, just as I take a day off from work because of a super sore throat, you fight off evil aliens! Er.. I meen l337 haxors. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home