Monday, November 29, 2004

Resting Brains

I'm not dead. I'm just on mental vacations. Too much work, too much of everything, I just didn't have the energy for blogging. I'm not sure you're interested in lamenting over corrupt databases because server rebooted in the middle of a heavy database fill, cursing the winter weather, or annoying blabbering about how I'm exhausted.
I've been talked into signing up with MSN Messenger, so I did it today. In the process I had to verify my e-mail address. Or, better said, MSN had to verify it. So I received an e-mail with the "Welcome to Microsoft .NET Passport!" subject. Okay, but there was nothing about confirming this is the correct e-mail address, just a load of instructions on how to become a M$ certified life-form. After a while I was annoyed there was still "e-mail address not verified" label beside my nickname, so I repeated the verification procedure, but nothing. Eh, I decided to just forget about it. And now, while I was checking if anything interesting fell into the spam area of my e-mail inbox, it was just it: the link with which to verify my e-mail address. Argh.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:10:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Mhahahah you FOOL! you have been tricked into joining the Dark Side! Err... I meen Microsoft!
Just like that time I tricked you to install Win ME!

Wait, did that even happen? Oh well!

I'm on MSN too :( , I know, its a sad day for all.

 
At Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:26:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Mwahaha! You shouldn't have said you're on MSN, too. You've just been added to my list of contacts! ;)

 
At Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:09:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

LIES! All LIES!

 
At Monday, October 07, 2019 9:23:00 PM, Blogger اخبار المملكة said...

صيانة افران بمكة
صيانة افران بالمدينة المنورة
صيانة افران بنجران
صيانة افران بالطائف
صيانة افران بابها
صيانة افران بخميس مشيط
صيانة افران بجدة
شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بخميس مشيط

 

Post a Comment

<< Home