Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Living Under a Rock

I've just been notified that xmas is nearing. Whow. I need xmas cards! But not ordinary xmas cards. I want cards that people can tell I've given them. I want cards that portray me in my rightful image. And ground people down to Earth. Forcibly. With no exit. That's ME! And you can't do anything about it. Ha! I want the card packs from Despair!
Okay, so I proceed to checkout with a couple of packs and then... I can't choose Slovenia in the shipping address form! Gaaah! So much for Frustration. They don't even have Frustration cards! Anyway, I've already flamed them. I wonder if they'll bother to respond at all.
But they are not alone in this; I can't order any T-shirts from ThinkGeek either. Who cares about ThinkGeek anyway, I can't even order T-shirts from TShirt Hell! All I was able to order for now are 5 CDs from One Little Indian Shop and a few books and CDs from Amazon.co.uk. Figures. They're in Europe! Not in those stinky USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home