Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Evil?

Davin tells me I became evil somewhere around two weekends ago, when I was trying not to get electrocuted in my mom's house. Hm. I guess I always get a bit evil when I let assertiveness take hold of me.
Well, to that I have only one thing to say: be thankful I don't let it have a free reign over me! You don't want me omnipotent, I'm very certain of that. ;)
But anyway, it's more of a way of communication than anything else. Remember. God is a comic playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh. This was a fortune cookie given to me by my computer when I logged in today.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 10, 2004 2:12:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Wow, that Davin sure knows cool stuff huh? And how do you get these 'fortune' cookies everytime you login?

 
At Wednesday, November 10, 2004 8:50:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Yeah, Davin is a real fountain of knowledge. Only, he doesn't use a linux system, so he doesn't have the fortune command that would improve his wisdom even further. ;]
Otherwise, have a search at Freshmeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home