Monday, December 20, 2004

Reproduction Too Common

Our and a partner company organised a dinner this Saturday to celebrate the end of this year. I didn't like it. Not very much. Actually, I didn't like the last few hours. They were too long. Perhaps because everyone wanted to see me dancing. Yea, right. I'd rather eat a moon. Deimos. Phobos. Europa. Io. Ganymede. Callisto. Titania. Oberon. Whichever. I'll have to come up with a very good excuse for the next year. So they won't use a damn mike for the whole joint to hear them inviting me to dance. Next time they do this I'm sending them invoice for my deteriorating psychological condition.
Otherwise, here is another one of those things that make you laugh. So you won't die from my ranting. Caution: included on the page is a 5 MB video.
Yes, too many have been given the opportunity to reproduce. I don't think I like this fact. But I must. Otherwise I'd be out of job. Everyone as smart as me, or even smarter... naaah. I'd hate that even more.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 2:25:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

So whats the big deal with you dancing? Are you like, really good?

Ohh do you have super large christmas trees like we do over here?

 
At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 2:44:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

The music was not according to my taste. I don't dance to gooey music. And I don't dance for the amusement of others.
As for the tree, I haven't seen any such monstruosity. But there appeared a lot of sub-1-meter trees in a park. Undecorated. And I think they're alive, in pots, not chopped. We don't murder trees as you do. ;)

 
At Wednesday, December 22, 2004 2:27:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Murder? Nooo thats a huge plastic tree dude. We dont really have christmas trees growing to that sizes here ;)

 
At Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:07:00 AM, Blogger AlesS said...

Fake! Your christmas is a fake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home