Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Books Are Here

Got the first package from Amazon containing all the books and a CD I ordered back in October. I grew fed up with them and set my delivery preferences to dispatch items as they become available. So during this week I'll receive one more package with one CD, and then perhaps in January the last package with one more CD.
One of the books is also Crossing the Rubicon. It's thick. And printed on acid-free paper that is 100% old growth forest-free (100% post-consumer recycled), processed chlorine free, and printed with vegetable based, low VOC inks. Whatever. It says so inside the book. I think I'll need a month or four to read it. After glancing at a few pages I find it written in an interesting way. And I also found a diagram of events on 9/11 with a lot of "unexplained xx minute delay" labels all over it. Just turn to the page 319. Lots and lots of interesting material. And I thought history is boring. ;)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 16, 2004 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Dav said...

Did you buy me anything then?

 
At Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:14:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

I will send you a postcard! I promise! I only haven't decided yet what to write. :]

 
At Friday, December 17, 2004 3:13:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Dude its cool no hurry man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home