Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Season Is About to Change Therefore I Must Be Ill.

Yes, I think I finally got it how I get ill. I must get ill before spring weather can show up. No sneezing, no spring. I've got a sore throat and my right ear aches. Actually, there's something wrong with the whole right part of my head. It's one of those weird colds I tend to catch.
Actually I'm in a mockingly funny mood and have typed a post already, and then decided it's more suitable for The Dregs of I.T. So no more typing for me. I have to implement a transaction server anyway. Not a very easy job. At last something interesting. ;)
Oh, and I'm doing documentation using LaTeX! Yay! Too bad it's a trade secret. I could really enjoy some gloating by putting it up here and showing the world how these things are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home