Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Art of Life

What is it all about? Don't you just hate it? There is no reason, no purpose, and above all, nothing counts. Anything with an end is irrelevant to eternity. Perhaps this is why I enjoy sunsets. The end.



To most of the people endings are something fearful, they are afraid to even think about them. To me an ending means release. This is why it's quite hard to scare me or to make me panic. But that is also why I'm prone to depression.

But there are a few endings people usually look forward to. Like, diseases. So, how to reach this end, umm? Well, with pills, of course!

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 28, 2005 3:43:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Dude just what kind of pills ARE you taking?

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:50:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Errrr... Let me see. Steroids, psychedelics, amphetamines, diuretics, hallucinogens, barbiturates, opiates, cannabinoids, benzodiazepines, laxatives, and a few vitamins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home