Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Internyet and a Camera

Internot. That #$%&@$% [ insert a lot of lengthy curses and other offending words here ] $@&~#$ ISP is making fun of me and my flatmates. Internet is not working. Okay, maybe it works 10 minutes a day. If I reset the modem at least 10 times. But now we've had it and we are already considering one other ISP.
In other news, I bought a camera yesterday! I already took a few pictures. I included my self-portrait in the blogger. And below are two pictures taken from my balcony.

A view from my balcony


And with a 10x zoom

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 11, 2005 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Yay for your ISP, but WTH, your current picture looks WAAAAY diffrent then that first shot of you I got in #afd! Aliens have taken you over!

 
At Saturday, March 12, 2005 8:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, just one. mwahaha

Živa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home