Thursday, April 21, 2005

Busy

Damn, if I'd have known how much work programming would be, I'd have studied some social or humanistic sciences or something. I was found to have a knack for languages anyway. Only I steered just slightly too much into computer waters and now I became well acquainted with computer languages. Damn.
I didn't even finish my computer science study. I'm making some first steps into preparing for the seven exams I still have to pass. Only time will tell if I'm to ever finish this study. I need some strong motivation. If nothing else, my obituary would feature a fancy title after my name. I doubt they put such titles on tombstones.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 22, 2005 4:26:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Dude, relax. Say hi to the GF for me. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home