Friday, April 01, 2005

What You Fear Is What You Get

I'm lacking some sleep so I'm kind of nervous and grim and shall do some lamenting before I proceed with my mind-dazzling work.
Seriously, why bother? Why work all days and get paid so you can't save enough even in 20 years to buy yourself an appartment? And that even while being rigorous with saving, not even having a car and using public transport, etc. Why put up with stupid people the whole life? Why should I care about world affairs when it's obvious the affairs don't care about me? And don't even start babbling about my vote and elections because I'll throw something big and heavy in your direction. Why should I do anything? Where's sense in having a job, a family, and vacations every now and then? No, I don't fancy being a hermit. And stop mumbling about happiness. Existence and happiness don't go together. One is restricted, the other is meaningless if not eternal. Why should I choose anything? Choice in its essence is irrelevant. It doesn't matter because nothing it involves is eternal. So I have a problem with process, whereas not with state of things. Perhaps because I lack some sleep and don't want to take part in any process until I sleep out my state of sleepyness.
I can't get no sleep.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I'll win the lottery and then you can marry me, just like I promised.
:D

Now go to bed or you won't have any strenght to keep me up tomorrow.

:*

 
At Monday, April 04, 2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

Dude, trust me on this, I've been there, and I'm still there. I know the feeling when you work your arse off and get paid almost next to nothing, and I also know the feeling when you go to look for a home and its about $200k MORE then what you can afford. All I can say is, you should spend the time you have with the people you love, and the people that make you laugh. That helps to take the edge off.

Or... I could be waaaaayy off track here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home