Friday, May 06, 2005

Everything is True

After reading about John Titor I concluded there is a timeline where I always win at the lottery. Now I know why everything out there is called universe. Because of the unspoken constraint to the single timeline we live in. Perhaps you don't know this, but according to some theory the universe branches at every decision point. In other words, all possible choices are taken in parallel, each in its own universe. Parallel universes. Yes, everyone wins at the lottery. Every one in his/her own universe. I only hope I live in the universe where I win the lottery this weekend. Um. No. That sentence shows a misperception. The correct statement would be: I hope that upon the lottery drawing I'll branch into the universe where I'll win the lottery. Um. No again. Misperception. Of course I'll branch into it. And into all others, too. Damn, now I don't know what to wish for. There will always be one or more of me who will win the lottery. Wishing for me to win the lottery has no meaning, because I will. Until the event is over I'm in the correct timeline(s). And here's where probabilities come into play. It's possible, but highly improbable, that I'll win the lottery in one single universe. It's also 100% probable I'll win the lottery in the multiverse. Yes. I'll become rich the next week. Well, somewhere out there anyway.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 1:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just make sure I get my half. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home