Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Upload

Wouldn't it be nice to upload yourself to a computer? No more restrictions of the body. Just a big enough computer and an unlimited electricity supply would do the trick. And a net connection so you can travel a bit. No more sleepyness, sickness, and other weaknesses of the body. You could construct whatever world you'd like. In fact, are you sure you're not a part of such a world already? ;)
Some philosophers would have you believe everything exists because of you and that you are the single most important reason for the existence of what you percieve as reality. In other words, everything that happens is because you wanted it that way. Oh well...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:39:00 PM, Blogger Woodooz said...

Yeah... I sometimes wish something of that can happen. Infact I keep wondering if one put oneself onto a mobile phone. That way I can transfer myself from one place to the other through just a call !!! lol !!!

 
At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:58:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Lovely! I could go to a beach party every day after work! Just ring up someone at the party and I'd be there. Yay! Now I know why they call it teleportation... Transportation via telephone. ;]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home