Thursday, May 26, 2005

Poisoned

Yesterday I ate one of those prepared meals you get to buy in a shop and then heat it up in a microwave. A chicken curry with rice (piščančji curry z rižem). About 3 hours afterwards I started feeling very tired, 4 hours afterwards I was feeling sick, and 5 hours afterwards I felt like throwing up, only my stomache seems to have forwarded the contents already. Then I made a few visits to the lavatory, fell on my bed and felt quite dizzy. A couple of hours onwards I felt like burning and then I measured my body temperature: 38.3°C. Yes, I ate something terrible. So I went to my doctor this morning. She told me they don't prescribe anything special in such cases and the symptoms should go away in two or three days. I was only advised to take paracetamol to beat the temperature. And so here I am typing this and waiting for my bowels to return to the normal state.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Dav said...

dude hope you get better, and eat safe food next time then!

 
At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:39:00 PM, Blogger AlesS said...

Iz trgovine nisem nesel v nobeni posebni vrečki. Najbrž je kje na poti šlo čez 6°C, samo dvomim, da bi to imelo tak efekt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home